Institutional accounts may be established by submitting a request via support.
Submit a request via support and select Institutional/High Level Account Application as the reason for the request.
Include the following information:
- Legal Entity Name
- EIN Number
- Country of Incorporation
- State of Incorporation
Attach the following documents:
- Government Issues ID for the Account Accessor and Beneficial Owner*
- Articles or Incorporation / Corporate formation
- Display of physical address via Proof of Business Operating Address
- Display of ownership via Company Share Registry or Corporate Structure
* Please provide ownership information for:
- Individuals with 25% or more equity, shares, or voting rights of the corporate entity.
- Individuals that maintain significant managerial control, including person(s) who directly or indirectly holds the rights to appoint or remove a majority of the board, and/or overall operations over the corporate entity (CEO, CFO, Owner, or equivalent position).
- Any individuals that are the trustee of a trust or the members of a firm that exercise significant control over the company.
If your corporate entity is owned by another corporate entity, please detail the entity and ownership percentage by submitting a Corporate structure document.
Once submitted the application will be reviewed in a timely manner. The approval process can take longer than 5 business days. Additionally, information and documentation may be required during the application process on a case by case basis. Once approved the profile will display a verified checkmark in the Tier 3 Institutional & High-Level section of the profile.