For the protection of user accounts changing your email requires the following steps.
Step 1: Submit a support ticket via CoinLion Support
Step 2: CoinLion will send a verification code to your original email.
Step 3: Respond/reply to the support ticket with the following (attach photos directly to the ticket or email)
- The verification code sent to your previous email
- Photo of the Front side of your Government-issued photo ID or Passport Cover.
- Photo of the Backside of your Government-issued photo ID or Passport personal page.
- A Selfie Photo with the Front side of your Government-issued photo ID or Passport personal page open, together with a handwritten note that “CoinLion - change my account email from xxx to xxx' and the current date” See example below
- A screenshot of your latest deposit & transaction history.
- A typed version of your new email address, make sure this new email address was not registered in CoinLion.
Please note any request may be subject to additional review or scrutiny as deemed necessary and we reserve the right to reject any requests for security purposes